Please read our Terms & Conditions carefully before signing up to our Yoga/Pilates classes, courses and workshops. Your use of this site and purchasing any of our services either on this site, on Mindbody or in our studio will be subject to these Terms & Conditions. The Yoga House reserves the right to vary or revoke any of the Terms & Conditions which it may consider necessary or suitable for the regulation of the governance of the studio and the conduct of customers. Any such changes will be published on our website and, until revoked, are binding on customers. These Terms and Conditions are incorporated into the online booking system and registration form.
This site is owned and operated by The Yoga House. The Yoga House is the trading name of The Yoga House (Leeds) Limited. Registered company number 12487651.
1. We provide all equipment, but if you would like to bring your own please do so!
2. The best way to guarantee a space in our classes is to book via our Mindbody Online booking system, you can book via our website or download the Mindbody app; just search The Yoga House in the app. If you would prefer to pay cash you may drop into a class, however please note we cannot guarantee there will be a space so please email email@example.com beforehand.
3. All students must have a unique Mindbody account associated with a unique email address. We can set this up for you on your first visit. Friends and family members may not share the same email address.
4. All purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable. Passes and memberships may not be shared.
5. The Yoga House is not responsible for the safekeeping of your personal belongings.
6. Every effort is made to hold classes on time. The timetable is subject to change at the discretion of The Yoga House. Please check the timetable on our website and the Mindbody app for the most up-to-date schedule.
7. Children between the ages of 14 and 16 may only attend adult classes if accompanied by a responsible adult.
8. The Yoga House reserves the right to refuse entry.
9. All purchases of services and products are final. No refunds or credits are provided.
10. Terms & Conditions are subject to change without prior notification.
HEALTH & SAFETY
1. It is the responsibility of the student to notify teachers of any previous injury, illness, pregnancy or conditions that may impact their practice.
2. Customers with low/high blood pressure and/or cardiac irregularities, detached retina, HIV, who are very overweight or underweight, or who are pregnant, should not attend class until they have written permission from their doctor. If there is any doubt, the customer should consult their doctor.
3. Customers are advised to wear safe and comfortable clothes which they are able to move freely in.
4. Fire exits, which are clearly marked, are there in the interests of safety and customers must not interfere with these exits for any reason. In the event of a fire, customers are asked to make their way to the nearest available exit.
5. Smoking is not permitted in the studio.
6. In attending classes at The Yoga House, the customer agrees that neither you, your heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims against The Yoga House or its members/teachers for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
7. Attendance at the class is always subject to the studio operating at a safe capacity. Entry to class is on a first come, first served basis.
8. The front door is locked at the start of every class. For safety reasons, no late entry is permitted and leaving class early is discouraged.
9. Customers must not walk around the Studio barefoot if they have a verruca, athletes foot or similar foot complaints. In such cases, yoga socks, a bandage or similar covering must be worn.
10.Customers who are pregnant or have an injury or illness must inform the teacher prior to the start of the class so the teacher is able to assess whether it is safe for them to partake.
CLASS CANCELLATIONS & BOOKING ETIQUETTE
1. Pre-booked classes are to be paid for in advance using our Mindbody app. Class passes and singular classes can be paid by credit or debit card using the app. Classes will automatically be deducted from your class pass. If you drop in you can pay cash at the start of the class.
2. Class cancellations can be made up to 3 hours prior to the start of a reserved class. This will give us sufficient time to notify customers on our waiting list. If you cancel within this time frame your cancelled class will be credited back to your account. If you do not attend or cancel within this time frame, you will be charged in full for the class.
3. If you have an Unlimited Monthly Pass or Autopay please note that a no-show of three or more times over one month will mean that your option to book online will be suspended for a month. To avoid this, simply cancel online to open the space to another customer.
4. Customers should arrive 10 minutes prior to the start of class.
5. Customers have 16 weeks from the purchase date to use their 10 class pass.
6. Cancellations must be made through Mindbody.
7. Workshops, course and events must be cancelled 14 days prior to the start date. If you do not you will be charged in full.
8. Please late cancel if you are unable to attend to make your space available to others.
1. This membership auto-renews automatically. If you would like to cancel your membership, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will cancel it for you, or you can cancel via Mindbody. Please ensure plenty of time for the cancellation to take place before your payment date. We cannot refund membership payments taken before cancellation.
CHILDREN’S YOGA TERMS & CONDITIONS
General and Health & Safety Terms & Conditions as previously stated apply to all children’s classes, along with the following additional terms.
1. DBS check, insurance details and relevant certification is available to view upon request.
2. Classes run in 5 or 6 week blocks, payment is made via Mindbody before the start of the block to secure your child’s place.
3. Children should wear comfortable clothing with no shoes and socks for their lesson.
4. Carers/Parents accept that at times there will be physical contact between the teacher and their child, which will always be carried out in a professional and caring manner.
5. Carers/Parents should inform the teacher of any health issues their child has which may be relevant.
6. Carers/Parents are not able to stay in the classes, there is limited space in the kitchen/courtyard for parents to wait or parents are able to leave and return to pick their child up at the end of the class.
7. Carers/Parents are responsible for their child’s safety before and after class times.
8. Customers should aim to arrive 5-10 minutes before the session.
9. In the unlikely event of lesson cancellations by us, you will be credited for that lesson.
10. If you miss a class due to illness or any other reason you will not be refunded.
USAGE AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Yoga House (Leeds) Limited reserves Intellectual Property Rights for all content of the site. All logos and trademarks are owned by The Yoga House (Leeds) Limited and you are not authorised to make any copies of any part of any materials, including the site. “The Yoga House Move Breathe Relax” is a registered trade mark or application for a registered trade mark owned by The Yoga House (Leeds) Limited. You are not permitted to use The Yoga House (Leeds) Limited brand, logos or marks without written licence. You may use the site for lawful and personal use and in accordance with these Terms & Conditions. You are not authorised to copy or use any material from the website for any commercial purposes.